Restaurant Manager, Ex-Smoker, Wanna-be Fitness Instructor

Monday, March 17, 2008

Going to Try this again......

Happy St. Paddy's Day to all.

Last post was still talking about Spinning.  Finally got my card saying that I'm a certified Spinning instructor.

Becoming very comfortable teaching, and creating mixes for spinning.  Still under the 6 months since my certification, so I still try to do at least two other classes a week like the spinning program encourages you to do.   Forced myself to do a class today.  

Any ways I put a spin together for my class yesterday over the last week.  I did an Irish spin.  Got a lot of ideas from Pedal-on.com.  Class went really well.  Had a lot of comments on the music and the ride.  Give me a email if you would like to see the ride.

Jeff

No comments: