Restaurant Manager, Ex-Smoker, Wanna-be Fitness Instructor

Thursday, November 1, 2007

First Ride

Taught my first Spinning class today.  Had around 14 people in class.  4 of them are spin certified instructors.  They loved the ride.  It was a ride that I got off of turnstep.com.  The ride was called Touch of Grey.

Monica, who normally teaches the class said that she could not tell me how to do anything different from what I did.  Told me the biggest problems that I would have would be the technical issues.  We did have one of those today.  The microphone didn't work.  Actually I think it was easier for me with no mic today, it was one the biggest thing that I was nervous about.  Well glad I got teaching a class under my belt.

Had class members thank me too.  Really made my day.

Have to prepare for the next class.


No comments: